CBD is found in a wide variety of products and forms nowadays. One of the newer forms that has been gaining popularity is cannabis nasal spray. It is a different way to administer cannabis and get CBD into your system as compared to ingesting edibles or vaping.
Does it Really Work?
Yes, it does work. In fact, it is one of the most effective ways to streamline CBD into your system. Cannabis nasal sprays contain a combination of saline solution and pharmaceutical-grade CBD. Using them allows for an increased bioavailability of cannabinoids. The potency of these sprays can be difficult to measure however as the individual factors vary from person to person.
What Are the Benefits of Cannabis Nasal Sprays?
One of the best things about cannabis nasal sprays is that they get right to work when you use them thanks to their extremely fast
absorption. Some manufacturers include emollients in these nasal decongestant sprays to help keep nasal mucosa moisturized and prevent stuffy, bloody noses. Some of the key benefits of these sprays include:
- 6-8 times better CBD absorption as compared swallowed cannabis products.
- Faster and more efficient delivery of CBD.
- Quicker absorption of CBD into the bloodstream.
- Most CBD nasal sprays provide a sustained duration of sinus relief (up to 24 hours).
Are They Safe to Use?
You don’t need to worry about the negative effects of using a cannabis nasal spray. This is because they are quite safe. In fact, they are safer than smoking because the transmucosal delivery of cannabinoids via this method is quite different as compared to smoking. Not to mention the fact that they don’t contain pyrolytic products, making them much safer to use.
How to Use Them Correctly
Following the right instructions is really important when it comes to cannabis nasal decongestant sprays. These tips will help:
- Before your first use, shake the bottle well as well as prime it until a fine mist comes out.
- Breathe out through your nose. Then place the spray nozzle slightly into your nostril.
- Aim the nozzle towards your ear and compress the sprayer.
- Sniff gently so that the mist does not drop out.
- Don’t snort!
Cannabis nasal sprays are not unpleasant to use as long as you follow the instructions correctly. If you fail to follow the proper guidelines, you may experience:
- Unpleasant taste in the back of your throat and in your nose.
- Burning sensation in the sinuses.
- Excess mucus after dosing.
- So, make sure to follow the instructions right.
Cannabis industry is evolving rapidly and cannabis nasal sprays are just a part of the innovation that comes along with the evolution. Just as with many other methods of administering CBD, manufacturers are taking keen interest in making nasal sprays to get CBD into your body.
This new method of administering CBD is safer and faster than most other methods and the combination of pharmaceutical-grade CBD and saline solution is excellent for treating various nasal allergies.